Gene-based test results used for the analysis described in 'Rare protein-altering variants in ANGPTL7 lower intraocular pressure and protect against glaucoma'
datasetposted on 15.12.2019, 11:07 by Yosuke Tanigawa, Guhan Venkataraman, Manuel Rivas
The dataset deposited here contains the results of gene-based tests for 7 traits characterized in UK Biobank described in the following publication:
Y. Tanigawa, et al., Rare protein-altering variants in ANGPTL7 lower intraocular pressure and protect against glaucoma. PLOS Genetics. 16, e1008682 (2020).
The 7 traits included in the datasets are:
- INI5255: Goldmann-correlated IOP (right)
- INI5263: Goldmann-correlated IOP (left)
- INI2005255: Goldmann-correlated IOP (median)
- INI5254: corneal-compensated IOP (right)
- INI5262: corneal-compensated IOP (left)
- INI2005254: corneal-compensated IOP (median)
- HC276: Glaucoma
Please read our paper for more information regarding this dataset.
SOFTWARE FOR LARGE-SCALE INFERENCE OF THE GENETICS OF LIFESTYLE MEASURES, BIOMARKERS, AND COMMON AND RARE DISEASES
National Human Genome Research InstituteFind out more...
Select an IC:
- HG - National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI)