Gene-based test results used for the analysis described in 'Rare protein-altering variants in ANGPTL7 lower intraocular pressure and protect against glaucoma'
datasetposted on 15.12.2019 by Yosuke Tanigawa, Guhan Venkataraman, Manuel Rivas
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
The dataset deposited here contains the results of gene-based tests for 7 traits characterized in UK Biobank described in the following publication:
Y. Tanigawa, et al., Rare protein-altering variants in ANGPTL7 lower intraocular pressure and protect against glaucoma. PLOS Genetics. 16, e1008682 (2020).
The 7 traits included in the datasets are:
- INI5255: Goldmann-correlated IOP (right)
- INI5263: Goldmann-correlated IOP (left)
- INI2005255: Goldmann-correlated IOP (median)
- INI5254: corneal-compensated IOP (right)
- INI5262: corneal-compensated IOP (left)
- INI2005254: corneal-compensated IOP (median)
- HC276: Glaucoma
Please read our paper for more information regarding this dataset.
SOFTWARE FOR LARGE-SCALE INFERENCE OF THE GENETICS OF LIFESTYLE MEASURES, BIOMARKERS, AND COMMON AND RARE DISEASES
National Human Genome Research InstituteFind out more...
Select an IC:
- HG - National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI)