File(s) under permanent embargo
Reason: Manuscript is preliminarily accepted but still being proofed and edited
Calculator for Sampson LDLC plus Lipoprotein Phenotype
Code as a research output can either be uploaded directly from your computer or through the code management system GitHub. Versioning of code repositories is supported.
· A new method for the classification of lipoprotein phenotypes is described, which can categorize patients into all the Fredrickson-like phenotypes except for Type III.
· The new method can be readily used to assign lipoprotein phenotypes based solely on the results of a standard lipid panel.
· It was validated by a commercial NMR lipoprotein profile and by agarose gel electrophoresis/beta-quantification in a large number of subjects.
· Lipoprotein phenotyping can aid in the prognosis and help direct clinical management for patients with dyslipoproteinemias.
Select an IC:
- HL - National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)